The Chart of the Day belongs to BWX Technologies (BWXT). I found the precision parts stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/5 the stock gained 6.11%.
BWX Technologies, Inc. supplies precision manufactured components and services to the commercial nuclear power industry. The company offers technical, management and site services to governments in complex facilities and environmental remediation activities. It operates primarily in Lynchburg, Va., Ohio and Cambridge, Ontario. BWX Technologies, Inc., formerly known as Babcock & Wilcox Company, is headquartered in Lynchburg, Va.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 12.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.67%
- Technical support level at 75.67%
- Recently traded at 51.94 with a 50 day moving average of 48.70
- Market Cap $5.11 billion
- P/E 27.82
- Dividend yield .86%
- Revenue expected to grow 10.30% this year and another 6.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.10% this year, an additional 9.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.72% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock