The Chart of the Day belongs to Natus Medical (BABY). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/29 the stock gained 3.12%.
Natus Medical Incorporated (BABY) is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments such as hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and newborn care. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the treatment of newborn jaundice, head-cooling products for the treatment of brain injury in newborns, and software systems for managing and tracking disorders and diseases for public health laboratories.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 2 new highs and up 3.54% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.37%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 27.59%
- Recently traded at 30.09 with a 50 day moving average of 28.35
- Market Cap $967.09 million
- P/E 24.39
- Revenue expected to grow 2.20% this year and another 2.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 18.40% this year, an additional 13.90% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 22.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and hold recommendations on the stock