China Ceramics (CCCL) is the Chart of the Day. This ceramic tile manufacturer has a Weighted Alpha of 42.10+, advanced 78.53% in the last year and has a Trend Spotter buy signal.
The Chart of the Day is China Ceramics (CCCL). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and this stock was right at the top of the list. The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy signal and 96% technical buy signals.
It is a manufacturer of ceramic tiles used for exterior siding and for interior flooring and design in residential and commercial buildings. They produce different types of ceramics tiles, and their products are available in over two thousand styles, colors and sizes combinations and are distributed through a network of exclusive distributors or directly to large property developers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 20 new highs and up 22.48% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.16%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 3.09
- Recently traded at 3.16 with a 50 day moving average of 2.55
- Market Cap $64.56 million
- P/E 4.23
- Dividend yield 6.47%
- Revenue $162 million
- Earnings $15 million
- No Wall Street analysts presently follow this stock but on Motley Fool the readers giving an opinion on it give it a 76% vote to beat the market.