The Chart of the Day belongs to VF Corp (VFC). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks hitting the most frequent new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 10/21 the stock gained 11.13%.
V.F. Corporation designs, manufactures and markets branded jeanswear, intimate apparel, children's playwear, occupational apparel, knitwear and other apparel. VF Corporation oversees the operations of its individual businesses, providing them with financial and administrative resources. Its principal brands include Lee, Wrangler, Riders, Rustler, Vanity Fair, Vassarette, Bestform, Lily of France, Lee Sport, Healthtex, JanSport, Eastpak, Red Kap and The North Face.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 11.44% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.70%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 72.92
- Recently traded at 73.99 with a 50 day moving average of 67.73
- Market Cap $31.91 billion
- P/E 25.13
- Dividend yield 1.43%
- Revenue expected to grow 7.70% this year and another 8.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.20% this year, an additional 13.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.97% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 10 buy and 8 hold recommendations on the stock