The Chart of the Day belongs to GasLog (GLOG). This Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) carrier is a turnaround growth stock. I found it first by using Value Line to screen its data base for stocks analysts predict will have at least 10% growth in both Revenue and Earnings over the next 3-5 years. I used Barchart to sort that list first by the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/13 the stock gained 20.30%.
GasLog Ltd. is an owner, operator and manager of liquefied natural gas carriers. The Company operates in two segments: vessel ownership and vessel management. The vessel ownership segment consists of chartering out company-owned LNG carriers and the vessel management segment consists of providing LNG carrier technical management services, LNG carrier construction supervision services and other vessel management services. GasLog Ltd. is based in Monaco.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 20.67% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.33%
- Technical support level at 17.70
- Recently traded at 17.90 with a 50 day moving average of 14.97
- Market Cap $1.45 billion
- P/E 147.92
- Dividend yield 3.15%
- Revenue expected to grow 13.50% this year and another 15.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 933.30% this year, an additional 176.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 38.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock