Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) is the Chart of the Day. The cancer treatment stock has soared 396.00% in the past year and is starting to draw the attention of Wall Street. I found the stock on the New High List when sorted for frequency.
The Chart of the Day is Puma Biotechnology (PBYI). In the last month the stock hit 15 new highs and is up 59.89% with a Relative strength Index of 80.00% and reports by major Wall Street players.
They are a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, in-licensing, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. Its products under development include PB272 (oral neratinib) for the treatment of patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor type 2 (HER2) positive metastatic breast cancer and gastric cancer and PB272 (neratinib intravenous) for the treatment of patients with advanced cancer.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 59.89% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.00%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 53.10
- Recently traded at 55.80 with a 50 day moving average of 37.57
- Market Cap $1.60 billion
- Earnings expected to grow 45.60% this year, decrease by 26.30% next year but increase annually by 16.30% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation
- The stock is on the buy list at UBS and Stifel Nicolaus
- Research reports have been issued by Zacks, Thompson/Reuters and ValuEngine