The Chart of the Day belongs to Ciner Resources (CINR). I found the mining partnership by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/23 the stock gained 35.68%.
Ciner Resources LP, a master limited partnership, producers of natural soda ash. It operates the trona ore mining and soda ash production business primarily in the Green River Basin of Wyoming. Ciner Resources LP, formerly known as OCI Resources LP, is based in ATLANTA, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20 ,50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 14.14% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.12%
- Technical support level at 28.16%
- Recently traded at 29.11 with a 50 day moving average of 24.80
- Market Cap $285.28 million
- P/E 11.19
- Dividend yield 7.75%
- Revenue expected to grow .80% this year and another 3.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to be down 4.70% this year but up by 4.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.32% for he next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold on this stock