The Chart of the Day belongs to Deere & Co (DE). I found the machinery and equipment stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/30 the stock gained 21.76%.
Deere & Company is the one world's foremost producers of agricultural equipment as well as a leading manufacturer of construction, forestry, and commercial and consumer equipment. The company, in addition, provides credit, special technology, and managed health-care products and services.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 20.11% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.84%
- Technical support level at 101.54
- Recently traded at 103.92 with a 50 day moving average of 87.67
- Market Cap $28.9 billion
- P/E 18.44
- Dividend yield 2.61%
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 buy, 6 hold ans 5 sell recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors expressing an opinion on Motley Fool voted2,832 to 164 that the stock will beat the market