The Chart of the Day belongs to WebMD (WBMD). I found the Internet content stock by using Barchart to sort today's 52 week high list fo the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 11/4 the stock gained 16.52%.
WebMD announced that has signed an agreement to acquire Conceptis Technologies Inc., a Montreal-based provider of online and offline medical education and promotion aimed at physicians and other healthcare professionals. Conceptis has been successful in developing a strong online presence in the cardiology community and is highly respected for the depth and breadth of content contained on its flagship. With the combination of two of the leading cardiology channels on the Internet, Medscape Cardiology and www.theheart.org, WebMD is well positioned to further its lead and penetration in this high value segment of medical marketing.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 9.60% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.78%
- Technical support level at 43.91
- Recently traded at 51.50 with a 50 day moving average of 45.73
- Market Cap $1.93 billion
- P/E 40.02
- Revenue expected to grow 8.80% this year and another 8.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 48.50% this year, an additional 11.80% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 11.50% for the next 5 years.
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock