The Chart of the Day belongs to US Concrete (USCR). I found the concrete products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/13 the stock gained 32.38%.
U.S. Concrete Inc. operates as a provider of ready-mixed concrete and concrete-related products and services to the construction industry in the United States. The Company operates in two segments: ready-mixed concrete and concrete-related products; and precast concrete. The Company's ready-mixed concrete and concrete-related products segment produces and sells ready-mixed concrete, aggregates (crushed stone, sand and gravel), concrete masonry and building materials. Its precast concrete products segment produces and sells precast concrete products. Markets served by the Company include west Texas, northern California, New Jersey, New York, Washington, D.C., Oklahoma and the mid-Atlantic region. U.S. Concrete Inc. is based in Houston, Texas, USA.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 120.60+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 42.15% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.92%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 44.32
- Recenlty traded at 83.92 with a 50 day moving average of 53.19
- Market Cap $757.96 million
- P/E 20.92
- Revenue expected to grow 30.90% this year and another 16.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 26.20% this year and compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations