I screened on Barchart for the NASDAQ 100 stock hitting the most frequent new highs and Dollar Tree (DLTR) continues to stay near the top of the list with 16 new highs and a price increase of 11.60% in the last month. The stores attract the value seeking shopper and the stock attracts the value seeking investor. In the past this was mainly a dry good store but new and remodeled locations are installing coolers and freezers for addition food items.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 11.61% in just the last month
- Relative Strength Index is 77.66% and rising
- Trades around 69.99 with a 50 day moving average of 62.58