The Chart of the Day is Micron Technologies (MU). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency, and then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts skipping over those that didn't have positive gains for the last week and month.
It provides semiconductor memory solutions. The company's memory solutions serve customers in a variety of industries including computer and computer-peripheral manufacturing, consumer electronics, CAD/CAM, telecommunications, office automation, network and data processing, and graphics display. The company's mission is to be the most efficient and innovative global provider of semiconductor memory solutions.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 27.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.35%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.28
- Recently traded at 22.31 with a 50 day moving average of 18.48
- Market Cap $23.17 billion
- Analysts project revenue to grow 66.70% this year and another 4.50% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 1244.40% this year, an additional 9.70% next year and continue to increase by 18.10% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy, 7 buy, 13 hold, 2 under perform and a single sell recommendation on the stock
- Financial Strength is B