Addus Homecare (ADUS) is the Chart of the Day. The medical and social services provider advanced 52 times is the last year for a gain of 363.84% and has a Trend Spotter buy signal.
The Chart of the Day is Addus Homecare (ADUS). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and then sorting for Weighted Alpha of which ADUS scored a 365.10+ The stock also has 100% technical buy signals.
It is a comprehensive provider of a broad range of social and medical services in the home. Addus operates its business through two divisions, home & community services and home health services. The home & community services are social, or non-medical, in nature and include assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, personal hygiene and medication reminders, and other activities of daily living whereas the home health services are medical in nature and include physical, occupational and speech therapy, as well as skilled nursing.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 11.28% in the last month
- Relative strength Index 66.91%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 22.83
- Recently traded at 24.96 with a 50 day moving average of 21.36
- Market Cap $271.81 million
- P/E 24.01
- Revenue predicted to grow 7.10% this year and another 6.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 28.80% this year, an additional 9.60% next year and continue to increase by 15.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength is B