The Chart of the Day belongs to Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) a repeat from September. I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stock with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 10/30 the stock gained 83.45%.
Flanigan's Enterprises, Inc. owns and/or operates restaurants with lounges, package liquor stores and an entertainment oriented clubs (collectively the ``units``). All of the Company's package liquor stores, restaurants and clubs are operated on leased properties. They operate under the names ``Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill'' restaurants and ``Big Daddy's'' retail liquor stores.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 36.40% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.65%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 34.53
- Recently traded at 38.25 with a 50 day moving average of 30.61
- Market Cap $71.15 million
- P/E 23.85
- Dividend yield .42%
- Revenue grew at 5.98% over the last 5 years
- Earnings have increased 11.90% over the last 5 years
- No analysts are following this stock
- Only 7 institutional investors have bought the stock and only hold 7.63% of the outstanding shares
- Only 2 readers of Motley Fool have posted an opinion and they are both buy.