The Chart of the Day is Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's New High List for Weighted Alpha and this stock was 280.70+. You can see from the chart that there have been a series of Trend Spotter buy signals including the one on 9/26. Since then the stock is up another 18.98%.
They are engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing and selling broadband wireless solutions worldwide. Their products and solutions include radios, antennas and management tools and other applications in the unlicensed radio frequency spectrum.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 19.60% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 60.28%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 38.75
- Recently traded at 41.25 with a 50 day moving average of 35.94
- Market Cap $3.59 billion
- P/E 43.57
- Revenue predicted to grow 56.50% this year and another 19.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 79.10% this year, an additional 18.40% next year and continue to increased annually by 33.10% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 5 buy and 5 hold recommendations