The Chart of the Day is Hawaiian Holdings (HA). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for frequency in the last month, skipped over the stock that didn't have positive gains for the last week and month. Lastly I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/28 the stock is up 25.71%.
It is a holding company of Hawaiian Airlines. Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline headquartered in Hawaii. They are engaged primarily in the scheduled transportation of passengers, cargo and mail. Scheduled passenger service consists of daily service between Hawaii and Las Vegas, Nevada and the four key United States West Coast gateway cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon; daily service among the major islands of Hawaii; and bi-weekly service to Pago Pago, American Samoa, Papeete and Tahiti.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 16.23% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.29%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 9.36
- Recently traded at 10.31 with a 50 day moving average of 8.68
- Market Cap $537.46 million
- P/E 15.05
- Revenue projected to increase 9.90% this year and another 8.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 14.20% this year, increase by 34.10% next year but overall shrink 7.60% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analyst issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy, 4 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- Financial Strength is C++