The Chart of the Day belongs to Assured Guaranty (AGO). I found the multi line insurer by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first the number of new highs in the month and then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/6 the stock gained 11.89%.
Assured Guaranty is a Bermuda-based holding company providing credit enhancement products to the municipal finance, structured finance and mortgage markets.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 14.22% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.39%
- Technical support level at 30.77
- Recently traded at 31.50 with a 50 day moving average of 28.37
- Market Cap $3.9 billion
- P/E 7.81
- Dividend yield 1.75%
- Revenue expected to grow 51.60% this year
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 3.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock