The Chart of the Day belongs to Pixelworks (PXLW). I found the semiconductor stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/27 the stock gained 25.27%.
Pixelworks Inc. design, develop and market semiconductors and software that enable the visual display of broadband content through a wide variety of electronic devices. Broadband content includes video, computer graphics and visual Web information delivered at high speeds via cable and telecommunications lines to the homes and offices. The semiconductors integrate a microprocessor, memory and image processing circuits that function like a computer on a single chip, or system-on-a-chip.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 35.73% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.41%
- Technical support level at 5.62
- Recently traded at 5.86 with a 50 day moving average of 4.66
- Market Cap $175 million
- Revenue expected to grow 39.70% this year
- Earnings estimated to increase 250.00% this year and compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 buy recommendations on the stock