The Chart of the Day belongs to National Storage Affiliates (NSA). I found the self storage unit REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/24 the stock gained 4.91%.
National Storage Affiliates Trust is a real estate investment trust. The company is focused on the ownership, operation and acquisition of self-storage properties primarily in the United States. National Storage Affiliates Trust is based in Houston, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 5.64% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.60%
- Technical support level at 17.76
- Recently traded at 18.17 with a 50 day moving average of 16.92
- Market Cap $418.27 million
- Dividend yield 4.62%
- Revenue expected to grow 28.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.30% next year and continue to compound 4.00% a year for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock