The Chart of the Day belongs to Shopify (SHOP). This stock was the Chart of the Day on 1/10 and during the last 6 months the stock is up 133.14%. Today I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/13 the stock gained 39.36%.
Shopify Inc. offers cloud-based commerce platform. The Company's platform provides merchants to design, set up and manage their stores through Web, mobile, social media, brick-and-mortar locations and pop-up shops. Shopify Inc. is based in Ottawa, Canada.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20. 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 10.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.10%
- Technical support level at 96.70
- Recently traded at 97.40 with a 50 day moving average of 82.82
- Market Cap $7.63 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 61.60% this year and an additional 40.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 192.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.41% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 10 strong buy, 1 buy, 8 hold and a single sell recommendation on the stock