The Chart of the Day belongs to Vascular Solutions (VASC). I found the medical products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 11/11 the stock gained 11.78%.
Vascular Solutions Inc. manufactures, markets and sells the Vascular Solutions Duett sealing device, which enables cardiologists and radiologists to rapidly seal the puncture site following catheterization procedures such as angiography, angioplasty and stenting. Its product combines a simple balloon catheter delivery mechanism with a powerful, proprietary procoagulant. The company believes its product offers advantages over both manual compression and the three other FDA-approved devices used to seal the puncture site following the catheterization.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 25.14% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.88%
- Technical support level at 55.43
- Recently traded at 56.00 with a 50 day moving average of 48.89
- Market Cap $966 million
- P/E 45.16
- Revenue expected to grow 12.70% this year and another 11.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.70% this year,18.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 3 holds on the stock