The Chart of the Day belongs to Ternium (TX). I found the steel production stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stock to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/27 the stock gained 19.80%.
Ternium is the leading producer of flat and long steel products of Latin America and consolidates the operations of the steel companies Hylsa in Mexico, Siderar in Argentina and Sidor in Venezuela. It create value with our customers, jointly improving competitiveness and productivity, through a highly efficient industrial and technological base and a global commercial network.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 22.91% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.83%
- Technical support level at 30.23
- Recently traded at 31.23 with a 50 day moving average of 26.98
- Market Cap $6.04 billion
- P/E 7.77
- Dividend yield 3.32%
- Revenue expected to grow 47.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 1.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock