The Chart of the Day belongs to Cimpress (CMPR). I found the commercial printing company by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/22 the stock gained 8.84%.
Cimpress NV is an online supplier of graphic design and customized, printed products to businesses and consumers. It serves Small and Micro Businesses, Graphic Professionals and private users. The Company offers a range of products and services ranging from customized products like flyers, catalogues, packaging, posters, presentation folders, signs, banners, logo apparel, business cards, labels, corporate gifts; photo merchandise such as photo books, wall d'cor, photo gifts, calendars, invitations, announcements, Christmas cards, New Year's cards and other holiday cards. Its portfolio of brands that include Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others serve many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. Cimpress NV, formerly known as Vistaprint N.V., is based in the Netherlands.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 an d100 day moving averages
- 2 new highs and up 7.33% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.23%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 69.28
- Recently traded at 81.10 with a 50 day moving average of 71.79
- Market Cap $2.62 billion
- P/E 28.29
- Revenue expected to grow 16.20% this year and another 8.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 28.10% this year, an additional 19.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 20.15% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 hold and 2 under perform recommendations on the stock