The Chart of the Day is Smith & Nephew (SNN). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for the most frequent new highs in the last month and except for other stocks that have recently been a Chart of the Day this stock was right near the top of the list. Since the last Trend Spotter buy signal on 10/14 the stock has gained 17.17%
The company markets clinically superior products, principally in orthopedics, endoscopy and wound management to deliver cost-effective solutions, significant physician advantage and real patient benefits. A continuous process of supplying new and innovative products is supported by substantial R&D investment to deliver new levels of healing to patients throughout the world.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 8.45% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.89%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 69.37
- Recently traded at 70.23 with a 50 day moving average of 64.79
- Market Cap $12.66 billion
- P/E 18.63
- Dividend yield 1.86%
- Analysts project revenue will grow 4.70% this year and another 5.10% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 8.20% next year and continue to increase by 7.00% annually for the next 5 years