The Chart of the Day belongs to American Tower (AMT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for new high frequency in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock is up 6.58% in the last month.
AMT is a wireless communications and broadcast infrastructure company with three operating segments. The company operates a leading network of communications towers and is the largest independent operator of broadcast towers in North America. The company provides comprehensive network development services for wireless service providers and broadcasters. The company also operates a leading teleport business, which transmits Internet, voice, data and video communications worldwide.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 6.83% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.47%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 91.48
- Recently traded at 95.87 with a 50 day moving average of 90.10
- Market Cap $ 37.82 billion
- Dividend yield 1.47%
- Revenue expected to grow 0.30% this year and another 10.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 59.40% this year, an additional 26.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 21.32% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy and 13 buy recommendations on the stock