The Chart of the Day belongs to Intuit (INTU). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High List for the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to find a chart I liked. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/10 the stock gained 4.13%.
Intuit's mission is to revolutionize how people manage their financial activities. The company's objective is to greatly expand the world of electronic finance. Electronic finance encompasses three types of products and services: desktop software products that operate on customers' personal computers to automate financial tasks; products and services that are delivered via the Internet; and products and services that connect Internet-based services with desktop software to enable customers to integrate their financial activities.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 5.85% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.40%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 84.02
- Recently traded at 88.03 with a 50 day moving average of 83.61
- Market Cap $24.99 billion
- P/E 28.78
- Dividend yield .88%
- Revenue expected to shrink 3.70% this year but grow again by 15.00% next year
- Earnings are estimated to decrease by 28.90% this year but increase again by 49.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 14.35% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 2 buy, 8 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock.