The Chart of the Day belongs to Agios Pharmaceuticals (AGIO), I found the stock by sorting the All Tine High list for the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/18 the stock gained 70.27%.
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It discovers and develops therapeutics in the field of cancer metabolism and inborn errors of metabolism. The Company's products include AG-221, AG-120, enzyme glutaminase and AG-348.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving avergaes
- 8 new highs and up 47.03% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.88%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 62.14
- Recently traded at 72.61 with a 50 day moving average of 51.78
- Market Cap $2.47 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 4250% this year and another 107.00% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 31.40% this year and an additional 22.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 3 buy recommendations n the stock