The Chart of the Day belongs to INC Research (INCR). I found the medical services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the stocks. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/29 the stock gained 10.33%.
INC Research Holdings, Inc. is a global contract research organization. It provides the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Its services include clinical trial management services comprising patient recruitment and retention, project management, clinical monitoring, drug safety/pharmacovigilance, medical affairs, quality assurance, regulatory and medical writing, and functional service; and data services consisting of clinical data management, electronic data capture, and biostatistics. INC Research Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Weighted Alpha of 154.71+
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 18.69% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.91%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 42.42
- Recently traded at 47.62 with a 50 day moving average of 39.15
- Market Cap $2.44 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 10.50% this year and another 11.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 84.30% this year, an additional 16.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 17.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock