The Chart of the Day is Zillow (Z). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for the stocks with the best technical indicators then reviewed the charts using the Flipchart feature. Zillow has a break out chart and since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/17 gained 14.69%.
Z is a real estate information marketplace. It help homeowners, buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, landlords and property managers find and share information about homes, real estate and mortgages. The Company provides information through their website and mobile applications.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new hgihs and up 4.73% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.58%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 90.57
- Recently traded at 104.95 with a 50 day moving average of 88.47
- Market Cap $4.13 billion
- Revenue expected to increase by 49.20% this year and another 35.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease by 52.90% this year but increase by 750.00% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 50.23% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 7 buy and 6 hold recommendations on the stock.