The Chart of the Day belongs to LimeLight Networks (LLNW). I found the Internet content provider by using Barchart to sort today's 52 Week High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 7/11 the stock gained 49.52%.
LimeLight Networks is a content delivery partner enabling the next wave of Internet business and entertainment. More than 1300 Internet, entertainment, software, and technology brands trust their robust, scalable platform to monetize their digital assets by delivering a brilliant online experience to their global audience. LimeLight's architecture bypasses the busy public Internet using a dedicated optical network that interconnects thousands of servers and delivers massive files at the speed of light -- directly to the access networks that consumers use every day. LimeLight's proven network and passion for service assures their customers that every object in their library will be instantly delivered to every user, every time.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 148.33+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 23.95% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.82%
- Technical support level at 4.52
- Recently traded at 4.71 with a 50 day moving average of 3.85
- Market Cap $489 million
- Revenue expected to grow 5.40% this year and another 4.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.40% this year, an additional 7.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 sell recommendation on the stock