The Chart of the Day belongs to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU). I found the international auto stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 8/14 the stock gained 42.70%.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV operates as an international automotive company. It is engaged in designing, engineering, manufacturing, distributing and selling vehicles and components and production systems. The Company operates under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia and Ram brands. It also produces metallurgical products and production systems for the automobile industry, and owns publishing and insurance companies. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV is based in United Kingdom.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 190.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 33.48% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 88.61%
- Technical support level at 17.22
- Recently traded at 17.95 with a 50 day moving average of 13.86
- Market Cap $26.70 billion
- P/E 8.07
- Revenue expected to grow 3.50% this year and another 2.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 85.80% this year, an additional 12.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.16% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy, 1 hold and sell recommendation on the stock