The Chart of the Day is BioLife Solutions (BLFS). I found the Medical products stock by using Barchart to sort today's 52 Week High List first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation.
BioLife Solutions has pioneered the next generation of preservation solutions designed to maintain the viability and health of cellular matter and tissues during freezing, transportation and storage. Based on their proprietary bio-packaging technology and a patented understanding of the mechanism of cellular damage and death, these products enable the biotechnology and medical community to address a growing problem that exists today.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 333.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% Technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 2 new highs and up 15.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.77%
- Technical support level at 5.53
- Recently traded at 6.08 with a 50 day moving average of 4.97
- Market Cap $76.34 million
- Revenue expected to grow 26.00% this year and anther 36.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 55.60% this year and an additional 79.20% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock