The Chart of the Day belongs to Constellation Beverage (STZ). I found the alcoholic beverage stock by using Barchart to sort first for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/5 the stock gained 3.52%.
Constellation Brands, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, produces, imports, and markets beer, wine, and spirits in the United States, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, and Italy. The company sells wine across various categories, including table wine, sparkling wine, and dessert wine. Its wine brands include Arbor Mist, Black Box, Blackstone, Clos du Bois, Estancia, Franciscan Estate, Inniskillin, Kim Crawford, Mark West, Mount Veeder, Nobilo, Ravenswood, Rex Goliath, Robert Mondavi, Ruffino, Simi, Meiomi, Toasted Head, and Wild Horse; and Spirits Brands comprise Black Velvet Canadian Whisky and Svedka Vodka. The company offers its products to wholesale distributors, retailers, on-premise locations, and government alcohol beverage control agencies. Constellation Brands, Inc. was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Victor, New York.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 58.12+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 10 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 8.72% in the last month
- 66.84% Relative Strength Index
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 135.29
- Recently traded at 136.89 with a 50 day moving average of 127.24
- Market Cap $26.73 billion
- P/E 31.68
- Dividend yield 1.19%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.60% this year and another 6.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase at an annual rate of 16.00% this year, an additional 12.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate f 14.35% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 5 buy, 6 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock