The Chart of the Day is Heidrick & Struggles International (HSII). I found the stock by sorting the New High list for new high frequency in the last month then used the Flipcahrt feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/30 the stock gained 24.83%.
Heidrick & Struggles International is one of the leading global executive search firms. With years of experience in fulfilling their clients' leadership needs, Heidrick & Struggles offers and conducts executive search services in every major business center in the world. They focus on identifying, evaluating and recommending qualified candidates for senior level executive positions. Through their worldwide network of professionals, they provide executive search services to a broad range of clients.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 25.03% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 89.55%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 22.77
- Recently traded at 23.68 with a 50 day moving average
- Market Cap $430.98 million
- P/E 47.50
- Dividend yield 2.28%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.50% this year and another 5.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 82.90% this year, an additional 35.90% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 11.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock