The Chart of the Day is Access Mid-Stream Partners (ACMP). I found the stock by sorting today's New High list for stocks with the most frequent new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/8 the stock gained 12.79%.
ACMP is a midstream natural gas services provider with operations focused on owning, operating, developing and acquiring midstream energy assets in the United States. It provides gathering, processing, treating and compression services to producers under long-term, fixed-fee contracts. The Company primarily operates in the prolific Barnett Shale, Haynesville Shale, Marcellus Shale, and Mid-Continent areas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 10.69% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.48%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 63.04
- Recently traded at 65.33 with a 50 day moving average of 60.14
- Market Cap $12.36 billion
- P/E 63.06
- Dividend yield 3.58%
- Revenue predicted to grow 21.80% this year and another 23.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease by 12.40% this year but increase again by 21.60% next year and continue to increase annually at a 15.25% rate for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 8 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stocks