Greenway Medical Technologies (GWAY) is the Chart of the Day. The medical information technology company began advancing on 7/12 at a low of 10.30 and since then is up over 55.34%.
The Chart of the Day is Greenway Medical Technologies (GWAY). After tanking earlier in the year the price reversed from a low of 10.30 on 7/12 and since has gained 55.34%. I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency then used the flipchart feature to review the charts.
It provides integrated information technology solutions and managed business services to ambulatory healthcare providers throughout the United States. The Company's products integrate clinical, financial and administrative data in a single database to enable comprehensive views of the patient record.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 36.75% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 87.52%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 13.90
- Recently traded at 15.95 with a 50 day moving average of 12.23
- Market Cap $474.51 million
- Revenue projected to grow 8.00% this year and another 15.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 60.00% this year, an additional 750.00% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 21.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy, 6 hold and an under perform recommendation