The Chart of the Day is Bridge Capital Holdings (BBNK). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, ten used the Flipchart feature to review to charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/9 the stock gained 31.45%.
Bridge Capital Holdings is the holding company for Bridge Bank, a full-service business bank that is dedicated to meeting the financial needs of small and middle-market, and emerging technology businesses in the Silicon Valley, Palo Alto, Sacramento, San Diego, and Fresno business communities. Bridge Bank provides clients with a comprehensive package of business banking solutions delivered through experienced and professional bankers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 7.88% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.55%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 28.33
- Recently traded at 29.30 with a 50 day moving average of 27.13
- Market Cap $467.04 million
- P/E 24.06
- Revenue expected to grow 16.90% this year and another 15.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.70% this year, an additional 20.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock