The Chart of the Day belongs to Palo Alto Networks (PANW). I found the stock by sorting the Top Signal Stocks for the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/14 the stock gained 8.24%.
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. offers a network security platform that allows enterprises, service providers, and government entities to secure their networks. The core of its platform is the Company's firewall that delivers natively integrated application, user, and content visibility and control through its operating system, hardware, and software architecture. It serves the enterprise network security market, which consists of Firewall, Unified Threat Management, Web Gateway, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, and Virtual Private Network technologies. Palo Alto Networks, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchrat technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 8.68% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.70%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 158.63
- Recently traded at 167.35 with a 50 day moving average of 150.24
- Market Cap $13.45 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 50.30% this year and another 34.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 107.50% this year, an additional 90.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 49.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 11 strong buy, 14 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock