The Chart of the Day belongs to Zebra Technologies (ZBRA). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/31 the stock gained 22.75%.
Zebra Technologies Corporation and its wholly-owned subsidiaries design, manufacture and support a broad range of direct thermal and thermal transfer bar code label printers, receipt printers, instant-issuance plastic card printers and secure identification printing systems, related accessories, and support software. The company markets its products worldwide principally to manufacturing and service organizations for use in automatic identification, data collection, and personal identification systems.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above ts 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 9.67% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.22%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 87.90
- Recently traded at 90.52 with a 50 day moving average of 80.82
- Market Cap $4.61 billion
- P/E 24.59
- Revenue expected to grow 60.20% this year and another 119.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 48.70% this year, an additional 3890% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock