The Chart of the Day belongs to AppFolio (APPF). I found the software stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/12 the stock gained 28.10%.
AppFolio, Inc. offers cloud-based software solutions for property management and legal industries. It offers AppFolio Property Manager, a solution for the property managers including activities of posting and tracking tenant vacancies, handling the entire leasing process electronically, administering maintenance and repairs with their vendor networks, managing accounting and reporting to property owners. MyCase solution for practitioners and small law firms, providing time tracking, billing and payments, client communication, coordination with other lawyers and support staff, legal document management and assembly and general office administration services. Value+ services include Websites and electronic payment services. AppFolio, Inc. is headquartered Goleta, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 an d100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 5.27% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 61.55%
- Technical support level at 18.66
- Recently traded at 19.19 with a 50 day moving average of 17.24
- Market Cap $645.55 million
- Revenue expected to grow 39.20% this year and another 30.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5650% this year, an additional 26.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 30.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock