The Chart of the Day belongs to Everi Holdings (EVRI). I found the financial services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/10 the stock gained .57%.
Everi Holdings Inc. is a holding company which operates through subsidiaries, Global Cash Access, Inc. and Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. The Company's segments include Games and Payments. Global Cash Access, Inc. provides integrated gaming payments solutions, video and mechanical reel gaming content and technology solutions, as well as compliance and software. Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies gaming machines and systems. Everi Holdings Inc., formerly known as Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc., is headquartered in Las Vegas, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 2, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 3.51% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 59.28%
- Technical support level at 6.82
- Recently traded day 7.07 with a 50 day moving average of 6.44
- Market Cap $457 million
- Revenue expected to grow 6.40% this year and another 4.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 79.90% this year, an additional 93.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock