The Chart of the Day belongs to Texas Roadhouse (TXRH). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. The Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/28.
Texas Roadhouse is a growing, moderately priced, full service restaurant chain. They offer an assortment of specially seasoned and aged steaks hand-cut daily in every restaurant and cooked to order over open gas-fired grills. They also offer their customers, whom they call their guests, a selection of ribs, fish, chicken and vegetable plates, an assortment of hamburgers, salads and sandwiches.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 4.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.91%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 27.92
- Recently traded at 28.90 with a 50 day moving average of 27.33
- Market Cap $2.01 billion
- P/E 24.13
- Dividend yield 2.11%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.40% this year and another 10.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 16.70% this year, an additional 15.90% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 12.52% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 4 buy and 12 hold recommendations on the stock