The Chart of the Day belongs to Tree.Com (TREE). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list by new high frequency in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/23 the stock gained 6.95%.
TREE is the parent of several well-known brands and businesses in the financial services and real estate industries including LendingTree, LendingTree Loans(sm), GetSmart.com, HomeLoanCenter.com, RealEstate.com, iNest.com, RealEstate.com, REALTORS(r) and Domania.com. Together, they serve as an indispensable ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop loans, real estate and other financial products from multiple businesses and professionals who compete for their business. As an independent company, Tree.com will explore new areas where a competitive marketplace model empowers consumers and provides choices when making key life decisions.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 16.62% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.81%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 48.61
- Recently traded at 49.39 with a 50 day moving average of 44.50
- Market Cap $558.60 million
- P/E 43.81
- Revenue is expected to grow 18.90% this year and another 11.70% next year
- Earnings estimates not given
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations