The Chart of the Day belongs to Progressive Waste Solutions (BIN). I found the solid waste stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. The Trend Spotter just signaled a new buy on 4/28.
Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd., formerly known as IESI-BFC Ltd. is engaged in waste management and provides solid waste collection and landfill disposal services to commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. is based in Toronto, Ontario.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 3.27% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.53%
- Technical support level at 30.79
- Recently traded at 32.21 with a 50 day moving average of 30.68
- Market Cap $3.52 billion
- P/E 25.04
- Dividend yield 1.62%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.60% this year and another 3.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase .80% this year, an additional 11.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 6.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 4 buy and 5 hold recommendation on the stock