The Chart of the Day belongs to PT Telekomunikais Indonesia (TLK) I fund the telephone stock by sorting Barchart's Top Signals list first for the highest technical sell signals then I review the charts using the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/22 the stock gained 4.49%
TLK is a telecommunication Co.that provides local and long distance telephone services. In addition, the Co. also provides non-telephone telecommunication services such as telegrams, telexes, and leased circuits.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 8.64% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.91%
- Technical support level at 46.29
- Recently traded at 49.07 with a 50 day moving average of 43.95
- Market Cap $24.71 billion
- P/E 15.60
- Dividend yield 1.99%
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.60% this year and another 8.70% next year
- Although Wall Street analysts have not recommenced this stock the individual investors on Motley fool voted 539 to 12 that the stock will beat the market.
- The more experienced All Stars vote 102 to 2 for the same result