Arcadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) is the Chart of the Day. The stock rose 1,200.00% in the past year and has a weighted alpha of 374.63+.
The Chart of the Day is Arcadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD). I found the stock by using the New High List and sorting for Weighted Alpha. The stock is up 1,200.00% in the past year and has a weighted Alpha of 374.63+.
It is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule drugs for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. Their three clinical programs are ACP-103 for treatment-induced dysfunction in Parkinson's disease, and ACP-104 and ACP-103, both for the treatment of schizophrenia.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 15.38% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.46%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 19.37
- Recently traded at 20.41 with a 50 day moving average of 17.92
- Market Cap $1.61 billion
- Revenue to decrease 63.35% this year but grow by 26.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 2.60% this year, decrease 5.40% next year and increase over the next 5 years by an annual rate of 20.00%
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation
- Financial Strength B