The Chart of the Day belongs to Imperva (IMPV). I found the software development stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/8 the stock gained 32.75%.
Imperva Inc. is engaged in the development of protection software and services for business applications and databases. The Company delivers innovative technology to give full audit accountability and separation of duties to meet regulatory compliance. It offers SecureSphere Data Security Suite to protect sensitive data from hackers and malicious insiders along with providing a fast and cost-effective route to regulatory compliance and establishes a repeatable process for data risk management. The Company's SecureSphere offers database security solutions to secure sensitive data stored in databases, File Security solutions to protect sensitive files on file servers, storage devices, content repositories, and meet regulatory compliance mandates and Web Application Security solutions to protect web applications from cyber attacks. Imperva Inc. is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Weighted Alpha of 176.20+
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 6.01% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.71%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 64.84
- Recently traded at 71.83 with a 50 day moving average of 64.16
- Market Cap $2.14 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 26.10% this year and another 21.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.80% this year, an additional 47.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 11 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock