The Chart of the Day belongs to Ellie Mae (ELLI). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then use the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Ellie Mae, Inc. operates electronic mortgage origination networks in the United States. The Company's network and technology-enabled solutions help streamline and automate the mortgage origination process. Solutions offered by Ellie include Encompass software, a comprehensive operating system that handles key business and management functions involved in running a mortgage origination business, and serves as a gateway to the Ellie Mae Network. Through its solutions the Company also offers services like: automated preparation of the disclosure and closing documents; electronic document management and websites and electronic connectivity.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 19.25% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.13%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 53.09
- Recently traded at 66.24 with a 50 day moving average of 55.29
- Market Cap $1.90 billion
- P/E 91.51
- Revenue expected to grow 27.80% this year and another 23.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 41.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 16.63% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 5 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock