Astronics (ATRO) is the Chart of the Day. The returning aircraft electronics stock keeps going up and has gained 66.18% in the last year.
The Stock of the Day is Astronics (ATRO). The stock was near the top of the New High List. The stock was featured back on 6/10 but since then had a retracement and now is gaining momentum again. The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy and 96% technical buy signals.
It is a manufacturer of specialized lighting and electronics for the cockpit, cabin and exteriors of military, commercial transport and private business jet aircraft. A major lighting and electronics supplier to the aircraft industry, its strategy is to expand from a components and subsystems supplier to an aircraft lighting systems integrator, increasing the value and content it provides to various aircraft platforms.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 12.17% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.25%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 45.90
- Recently traded at 46.53 with a 50 day moving average of 41.70
- Market Cap $675.15
- P/E 28.13
- Revenue projected to increase 26.20% this year and another 25.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 39.30% this year, an additional 33.70% next year and continue to grow by 19.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations
- Financial Strength B++