The Chart of the Day belongs to Lydall (LDL). I found the stock by sorting the All Time New High List for stocks with the most frequent new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/9 the stock gained 13.83%.
Lydall, Inc. and its subsidiaries are manufacturers of engineered products for demanding specialty applications. They develop and manufacture engineered specialty papers in both roll and sheet form; fabricated automotive heat shields and acoustical barriers; and certain medical filtration and bioprocessing components. Their specialty papers are supplied to other manufacturers for conversion or incorporation into finished products. Their fabricated products are sold to original equipment manufacturers and tier-one suppliers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchat technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 25.40% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.96%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 32.88
- Recently traded at 33.32 with a 50 day moving average of 29.49
- Market Cap $568.44 million
- P/E 19.46
- Revenue expected to increase by 8.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 41.30% this year, an additional 30.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for te next 6 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock