Cree (CREE) popped right to the top of the list when we sorted the Barchart's New High List for frequency. A Trend Spotter buy since 1/24 the stock hit 16 new highs and was up 42.08% in the last month.
Key to Cree's (CREE) market advantage is its world-class materials expertise in silicon carbide and gallium nitride for chips and packaged devices that can handle more power in a smaller space while producing less heat than other available technologies, materials and products.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 42.08% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.65%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 76.65%
- Recently traded at 45.72 with a 50 day moving average of 37.13
- Market Cap - $5.32 billion
- P/E 63.54
- Analyst's recommendations - 10 strong buy, 1 buy, 7 hold, 3 sell and 2 strong sells
- Revenue projected to increase by 16.60% this year and another 16.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 35.80% this year, 31.80% next year and continue to increase annually by 20.53% for the next 5 year
- Financial strength B++