NewLink Genetics (NLNK) is the Chart of the Day. Although analysts do not see short term growth in revenue and earnings, long range they are high on this issue.
The Chart of the Day is NewLink Genetics (NLNK). The stock had 16 new highs in the last 20 sessions and climbed 42.62% in the last month. The stock was found at the top of the New High List today.
This is a biopharmaceutical company which focuses on discovering, developing and commercializing immunotherapeutic products for cancer treatment. Its portfolio also includes biologic and small-molecule immunotherapy products used for the treatment of oncology indications.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 42.62% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.12%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 20.80
- Recently traded at 22.52 with a 50 day moving average of 15.94
- Market Cap $576.51 million
- Wall Street analysts do not project current growth in either revenue or earnings
- 4 Wall Street analysts however have issued strong buy recommendations based on the long term return on the company's research projects