Quest Diagnostics (DGX) is the Chart of the Day. The medical diagnostic provider has 96% Barchart technical buy signals and a Trend Spotter buy signal. 16 new highs and a gain of 11.43% in the last month caught my attention.
The Chart of the Day is Quest Diagnostics (DGX). The stock has a Relative Strength Index of 76.38% after rising in 16 of the trading session last month. The stock was found on the New High List after sorting for frequency.
The company is a provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. They offer access to diagnostic testing services through its national network of laboratories and patient service centers, and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 11.43% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.38%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 61.05
- Recently traded at 62.50 with a 50 day moving average of 58.18
- Market Cap - $9.89 billion
- P/E 14.58
- Dividend yield 1.94%
- Revenue projected to increase 1.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.00% next year and continue to increase annually by 11.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 13 hold and 2 strong sell recommendations
- Financial Strength B++