The Chart of the Day belongs to Yandex (YNDX). I found the Dutch Internet stock that opperates in Russia by using Barchart to sort the New High list of stocks trading over 100K share today by the highest technical buy signals, then reviewed the charts using the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/13 the stock gained 37.23%.
Yandex N.V. operates an Internet search website in Russia. Blog searches offered by the Company's website includes feeds from leading blog hosting and social networking sites in Russia, including LiveJournal, Vkontakte and Facebook. The Company also offers a wide range of specialized search, personalized and location-based services, including Yandex.News, Yandex.Market, Yandex.Mail and Yandex.Maps. Yandex N.V. and is headquartered in Moscow, the Russian Federation.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 31.16% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.43%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 16.46
- Recently traded at 17.51 with a 50 day moving average of 13.68
- Market Cap $5.58 billion
- P/E 21.45
- Revenue expected to grow 15.70% this year and another 17.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 22.50% this year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.20 for he next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 7 buy an d7 hold recommendations on the stock.