Zumiez (ZUMZ)is the Chart of the Day. The extreme sports apparel and equipment retailer has 100% technical buy signals and a Trend Spotter buy signal. The stock advanced 7 times for a gain of 29.60% in the last month.
The Chart of the Day is Zumiez (ZUMZ). The stock was found at the top of the New High list when I sorted it for technical buy signals. The Relative Strength Index is 77.51 and the stock had 7 advances for a gain of 29.60% in the last month.
If you want to impress you kids it's pronounced `zoomies,` It is a leading specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories. Their stores cater to young men and women between ages 12-24, focusing on skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, motocross and BMX.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 29.60% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.51%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 29.19
- Recently traded at 32.33 with a 50 day moving average of 25.91
- Market Cap $1.01 billion
- P/E 19.25
- Revenue projected to increase 12.10% this year and another 10.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 5.70% this year, 13.20% next year and continue to increase annually by 16.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 11 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength B+