Walt Disney (DIS) is the Chart of the Day. The stock was right near the top of the New High list when sorted for frequency. 16 new highs and up 13.19% in the last month plus a Trend Spotter buy signal is terrific.
The Chart of the Day is Walt Disney (DIS). The stock was right near the top of the New High List when I sorted it for frequency. The stock has 100% Barchart technical buy signals and a Trend Spotter buy signal. It is recommended as buy or hold by 24 Wall Street analysts.
The Company is a diversified worldwide entertainment company with operations in five business segments: Media Networks, Studio Entertainment, Theme Parks and Resorts, Consumer Products and Internet and Direct Marketing.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 13.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.84%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 62.82
- Recently traded at 64.80 with a 50 day moving average of 58.42
- Market Cap $114.83 billion
- P/E 20.66
- Dividend yield 1.19%
- Revenue projected to increase 6.80% this year and another 6.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 12.70% this year, an additional 12.70% next year and continue to increase by 12.44% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 12 strong buy, 3 buy and 9 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength A++