The Chart of the Day belongs to the Cambium Learning Group (ABCD). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then again stocks with technical buy signals of 80% or better, Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy signal on 8/26 the stock gained 3.83%.
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. provides education solutions for students through its three business units: Voyager, Sopris and Cambium Learning Technologies, which includes ExploreLearning, IntelliTools, Kurzweil and Learning A-Z. Voyager provides K-12 curriculum products, in-school core reading programs, reading and math intervention programs, and professional development programs. Sopris' products focus on academic support-including assessment, supplemental intervention, positive behavior supports, and professional development. ExploreLearning offers modular, interactive simulations in math and science called Gizmos, for teachers and students. Kurzweil's products provide complete reading, study skill, and writing support for students with academic challenges and/or who are blind or visually impaired. IntelliTools' products provide reading, writing, and math skill development. Learning A-Z websites provides access to Internet-delivered books, lessons, worksheets, and activities.4
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- 199.16+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 5.10% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 61.19%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 5.03
- Recently traded at 5.15 with a 50 day moving average of 4.72
- Market Cap $ 234.27 million
- Although Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation they have not released their revenue and earnings estimates.
- The individual investors on Motley Fool have voted 45 to 4 that the stock will beat the market.