Raven Industries (RAV) is the Chart of the Day. Since triggering a Trend Spotter buy signal on 2/19 the stock gained 21.37%. In the last month the stock advanced in 19 of the last 20 sessions for a monthly gain of 19.66%.
Today's Chart of the Day is Raven Industries (RAVN) and was chosen by sorting the Barchart New High list for frequency and reviewing the charts using the Flipchart feature. The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy and a 96% Barchart technical buy signal. 19 new highs in the last 20 sessions deserves your attention.
Raven Industries operates three business segments: Plastics, Electronics and Sewn Products. It manufactures products such as ultrathin and reinforced plastic films, large-volume plastic and fiberglass tanks, and superior performance outerwear.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 19.06% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.33%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 33.22
- Recently traded at 33.61 with a 50 day moving average of 28.72
- Market Cap $ 1.22 billion
- P/E 23.53
- Dividend Yield 1.24%
- Revenue projected to increase 4.40% this year and another 12.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 1.40% this year, an additional 12.30% next year and continue to grow 10.00% annually for 5 years out
- One analyst has a buy recommendation published
- Financial Strength B++