The Chart of the Day belongs to CVS Corp (CVS). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. The Trend Spotter signaled a new buy on 10/3 and the stock is up .76%.
CVS Health Corporation is a pharmacy innovation company. Its offerings include pharmacy benefit management services, mail order, retail and specialty pharmacy, disease management programs, and retail clinics. The Company serves employers, insurance companies, unions, government employee groups, managed care organizations and other sponsors of health benefit plans, and individuals under the CVS Caremark Pharmacy Services, Caremark, CVS Caremark, CarePlus CVS/pharmacy, RxAmerica, Accordant, SilverScript, and Novologix names.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 1.35% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 58.75%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 81.08
- Recently traded at 81.95 with a 50 day moving average of 79.79
- Market Cap $95.82 billion
- P/E 18.58
- Dividend yield 1.36%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.20% this year and another 4.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.20% this year, an additional 12.70% next year and continue to increase 14.22% a year for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 10 strong buys, 11 buys and 5 hold recommendations on this stock.